The First Fasting Day
Effective today, you will no longer eat solid foods; this also includes soup or broth.
You will only consume liquids such as herbal tea and diluted fruit juices.
You will be supporting your metabolism in the conversion to internal consumption through colon cleansing. I recommend Colon-Hydro-Therapy as a measure.
|1. fastingday||relief day|
|2. fastingday||1. build up day|
|3. fastingday||2. build up day|
|4. fastingday||3. build up day|
|5. fastingday||4. build up day|
If you experience hunger pangs today, alleviate those with liquids. Always take small sips, take your time and drink it never too hot.
Start out your morning with a wake up program: deeply inhale fresh air in front of an open window, exercise, dry brush massage, cold shower.
Your daily meal plan contains teas that support your organs detoxification and catharsis. Today we will concentrate on the kidneys.
Today’s meal plan:
- Drink 3 cups of peppermint tea and 200ml fruit juice diluted with 200ml of mineral
water for breakfast . Measurements for the tea are: 5 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep
for 10 minutes and strain.
Drink three cups of kidney- and bladder tea for lunch.
In addition, suck the juice out
of a slice of lemon. Measurements for the tea are: 6 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 10 minutes max. and strain.
- Drink 3 cups of elderberry tea in the afternoon and eat 1 tbs of honey. Measurements for the tea are: 3 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 10 minutes and strain.
- Drink 3 cups of St. Johns wort tea in the evening. Measurements for the tea are: 3 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 10 minutes and strain.
What else to pay attention to today:
- Observe acid alkaline balance. Test with litmus paper. If the value is below 7.4, take a alkaline supplement or suck a slice of lemon.
- Rest extensively at noon and go for a relaxing walk thereafter.
- If your body demands rest, provide it. Avoid extensive activities, including sauna.
After purging your colon, lie down and relax. Go for a walk in the fresh air prior to going to bed in the evening.
- You can start the day with relaxing training such as autogenous training.
Start reading your material or begin writing in your fasting diary. If you don’t want to be creative today, succumb to your internal instincts.
- If you are cold today, wear warm socks and clothing or take a foot soak with increasingly hot water, based on the Kneipp cure.
Effective today, up to and including the 5th fasting day you must avoid the sauna because the strain on your cardiovascular system would be too great.
Beginning of page first fasting day