The Fourth Fasting Day
You may still have to fight of a little fasting stagnation today. Or you may feel really good.
If you feel rather irritated or lethargic today, resist possible temptations and omit the causes as described in “fasting stagnation”.
If you have overcome today’s stagnation, you will feel physically and mentally stable. You will have increased confidence in the health benefits of your fasting cure and subsequently; that your body will heal itself.
Read up on what you can do during fasting stagnation again.
Today’s topic is the general metabolism.
Today’s meal plan:
|1. fastingday||relief day|
|2. fastingday||1. build up day|
|3. fastingday||2. build up day|
|4. fastingday||3. build up day|
|5. fastingday||4. build up day|
- Drink 3 cups of peppermint tea and 200 ml fruit juice diluted, 1:1 with mineral water in the morning . Prepare the tea from 5 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep 10 min. and strain.
Drink 3 cups of mallow tea and suck the juice out of one slice of lemon for lunch
the tea from 5 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep 10 min. and strain.
Drink 3 cups of elderberry tea and eat one tbs of honey in the afternoon.
Prepare the tea from 3 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep 10 min. and strain.
Drink 3 cups sleeping tea mix in the evening.
Pour ½ litre of boiling water over 4 tbs,
steep 8 min. and strain.
What else to pay attention to today:
- Continue your morning program and all other interesting occupations of the previous
- You can exercise but you should still avoid the sauna today.
- Perform everything in a relaxing manner and enjoy.
- Enjoy your success and listen within yourself; feel what has changed internally. Within a few days, you have not only changed physically due to weight loss. Your internal feeling and view points regarding the things that surround have changed as well. Are you satisfied? Do you like this development?
- After your lunch tea, apply the Liver wrap and support detoxification of the liver.
- Do not forget to perform the relaxing exercises during the day or in the evening prior to going to sleep. Promote falling to sleep by taking a foot soak with increasingly hot water.
- Exercise discipline and purge you intestines.
Beginning of page fourth fasting day