Do not omit the relief day under any circumstances. You will deprive you body of the gentle conversion for deriving nutrition from within. If you fast without implementing a relief day, you will prolong the conversion process and provoke hunger pangs during the initial fasting days. The body’s own nutrition depots are slowly drained and with that; the important fat storage pockets, necessary to achieve side effect (weight reduction).
|1. fastingday||relief day|
|2. fastingday||1. build up day|
|3. fastingday||2. build up day|
|4. fastingday||3. build up day|
|5. fastingday||4. build up day|
You will prepare your body and mind for the upcoming nutritional conversion on relief day, purchase the remaining items on your shopping list and reduce your food intake.
Effective today, - relief day - you will voluntarily omit common indulgences such as coffee, alcohol, cigarettes, sweet and salty delicacies
On relief day you will drink two to three litres of mineral water and/or natural fruit juices purchased at a health food store.
Today’s eating plan for relief day:
- Today, in the morning, for the second breakfast and for a snack you will eat apples and natural yogurt fortified with granola and/or sunflower-/pumpkin seeds or nuts.
- Your meal plan for lunch and dinner will be a tasty, imaginatively prepared raw salad including seasonable vegetables.
Recipe for relief day salad:
- Ingredients for the salad are: i. e. 1 tomato, fennel, celery, 1 carrot, 1 red pepper, 1 radish, 1 leafy salad.
- Cut up the vegetables and season to taste with cold pressed olive oil and fruit vinegar, lemon, nuts or seeds left over from breakfast and fresh herbs.
What else to pay attention to on relief day today:
- Chew slowly and thoroughly.
- Do everything calmly and well thought out.
- Forget about daily stress and internalise in preparation for the following day.
- Today, - on relief day, observe your body, concentrate on yourself, and weigh yourself
- If you so desire, you can document your weight changes on daily basis. But that is
only a beneficial side effect; a fasting program is much more than just loosing weight.
You could also supplement the numbers of your reduced body weight with a creative report from your cleansing colon’s point view for instance!?
- Start the morning of your relief day with a little exercise in front of an open window.
Inhale the fresh air deeply through your abdomen and enjoy what you feel, hear and
- Alternatively you may perform the following simple exercise in bed, in the morning upon waking up and repeat it five times each morning: Inhale deeply through the abdomen
until it rises. Now exhale slowly until you can’t help but to inhale again. Repeat this
several times and do the same in bed at night prior to going to sleep.
- Thereafter, greet yourself with a hello and a smile in the in front of the bathroom mirror.
- Follow up with a dry brush massage and wash of with cold water after your body is nice and warm or take a shower, alternating between hot and cold water.
- Between meals, on relief day, just relax and submit to your internal control.
- If you are on holiday, do everything you normally don’t have time to do. Read a
good book, listen to your favourite music or indulge in your hobbies, be creative.
- Did you want to do needle point for quite some time now or work in your hobby room? I re-braided the seat of an old but very well maintained Biedermeier chair during fasting week.
- Go for a walk or to the sauna, perform some relaxing exercises such as autogenous training, yoga or light gymnastics.
- Go to the library and check out the literature on the subjects.
- You will build up the confidence in your body’s power on relief day, because you now
know the processes and health promoting consequences of your organism.
- You know; fasting is easier than eating less!
In the event you have forgotten any necessary items for your fasting cure cycle , check your shopping list again and purchase the items. On this day - relief day - you still have time to do this.
Beginning of page
Relief day at Heilfastengesundheit.de