The Second Fasting Day
It is possible that your circulatory system is still a little unstable today because your blood pressure decreases and your tissue will dehydrate.
Activate the circulatory system with your morning wake up program.
Perform breathing- or gymnastic exercises, dry brush massage, and wash of with cold water or take a shower alternating hot and cold water.
Drink the specified amount of tea or more, i.e. diluted fruit juices.
Today’s program is cleansing the liver.
Today’s meal plan:
|1. fastingday||relief day|
|2. fastingday||1. build up day|
|3. fastingday||2. build up day|
|4. fastingday||3. build up day|
|5. fastingday||4. build up day|
- Drink 3 cups of mallow tea and 200ml fruit juice diluted with 200ml of mineral water for breakfast. Measurements for the tea are: 5 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 10 minutes max. and strain.
- Drink three cups of liver- and gall bladder tea for lunch. In addition, suck the juice out of a
slice of lemon. Measurements for the tea are: 6 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 5 minutes and strain.
- Drink 3 cups of peppermint in the afternoon and eat 1 tbs of honey. Measurements for
the tea are: 5 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 10 minutes and strain.
- Drink 3 cups of Melissa tea in the evening. Measurements for the tea are: 5 tbs for ½ litre boiling water, steep for 10 minutes and strain.
What else to pay attention to today:
- Perform circulatory enhancing activities. Take a brisk walk. In- and exhale deeply. Use
the stairs instead of the elevator. Rest thereafter and lay down for a while.
- The sauna is still of limits today.
- Continue writing in your diary and perform your relaxation exercises.
- Because the liver will be detoxified today, apply your initial liver wrap. The liver wrap is applied after the lunch tea and prior to the lunch resting period. It is designed to aid in detoxifying the liver. Long-term over-indulgence in alcohol and fats causes a so called
fatty liver. If the liver cells die and are replaced by scar tissue it is called liver cirrhoses. This is the result of long-term nutritional errors and abuse and cannot be reversed. The liver is encouraged to empty storage pocket during the fasting cure cycle, which will restore its former functionality. Lie comfortably on your back and apply a hot water
bottle wrapped in a damp towel to the right upper abdomen, beneath the right rib cage. Cover with a dry towel. Provide this aid to the liver on the second, fourth and sixth
fasting day. You can also apply the liver wrap in evening, prior to going to sleep.
- Ensure intestinal cleansing, i.e. by drinking Sauerkraut juice or buttermilk or “F.X. Passagesalz“ by Wörwag.
- Go to bed early; promote falling to sleep by taking a foot soak with increasingly hot
water, or autogenous training without the final withdrawal.
Beginning of page second fasting day